Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9: Random Saturday

Song stuck in my head: "and I look in the mirror all the time, wondering what she don't see in me"...Dr. Noah Drake, oh how the girls used to swoon for you. What've you been up to lately, Rick? Still doing those cougar cruises?

Still trying to find an oversized quilt for our king-sized bed. Is it too much to ask for a cover that actually extends past the sides of the bed?

Recently a new pizza place opened a mile or so up the road. Their name is Blazzin' Pizza. When they answer the phone, they say "Blay-zin Pizza". I don't care what they say, though. Looks like "Blazz-in" to me.

I'm watching Shark Tank right now and wondering if my friend Mark worked on this episode.

I've been at this daily blog thing for just over a week now, and I've picked up 3 followers! Hi, everyone! Now I don't feel as if I'm talking to myself out here. Feel free to leave comments if you want.

---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment