Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24: Game night

Friday night my friend Vicki invited me to go to a "girls's game night". I almost backed out because all of the women there went to the same high school...and not the one that I did. In the end, though, I sucked it up and went.

I'm glad I did. The women I met turned out to be really nice and I had a good time. We played a game called Sexual Dilemmas that had everyone laughing so hard.

I envy these women their continued friendship. It's been almost 30 years since graduation and they are still very close. I have a few friends from high school but our contact is very infrequent. I have good friends, though...what am I complaining about?

Anyway...I was pleasantly surprised by game night. I'll definitely go if I'm invited back.

---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment