Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5: iPhone love

Is it wrong to love a gadget? Because I do. I love my iPhone. I can't imagine not having it. It does everything. I can blog from it...I'm doing it now! I can look up things online. I can check in with my friends via text or Facebook.

I can play Scrabble with long distance friends or people I've never even met. I can look up movie times and buy tickets. I can make an entry to my checking account and it syncs to my husband's phone. I can read the NY Times. I don't though; that's not really my thing. I can listen to music. If I don't recognize a song my iPhone can listen to it and identify it. I can download books to it.

Check this out: I can even make phone calls from it! I know, actually making a phone call from a cell phone is so last decade, but I could do it if I wanted to. And sometimes I do. Actually, I make many calls from it. It's a good phone.

AT&T has a reputation for having the worst customer service in the cell phone industry. But I don't care. I switched to AT&T so I could get an iPhone. And, the service really hasn't been that bad. When I hear about people on AT&T who don't have iPhones I'm confused. Why wouldn't you?

I have friends who say that they wouldn't want an iPhone. They are perfectly happy with their Blackberries. I had a BB. There is no comparison.

So, yeah. I love my iPhone.


---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment