skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Monday, January 4, 2010
January 4: Quiet
For the first time since last May, there is not someone in my house while I'm trying to work. I feel a little lost...but I'm sure I'll get over it.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(31)
January 31: Ed and Tyler should be comedians
January 30: Vancouver to Vancouver
January 29: Well, that's just great
January 28: Oh, so that's what the alphabet is...
January 27: Another copout blog
January 26: Popcorn for dinner
January 25: Lilly
January 24: Game night
January 23: Hogging all the cat food
January 22: GNO
January 21: Tired
January 20: Inappropriate radio stations
January 19: Hair today
January 18: Commercials that drive me nuts
January 17: Melancholy
January 16: Random Saturday
January 15: More than a cruise
January 14: American Idol
January 13: Stride gum wrappers
January 12: Bob
January 11: Exhausted
January 10: Meatballs
January 9: Random Saturday
January 8: This is not a mint
January 7: Snoring to wake the dead
January 6: I'm confused
January 5: iPhone love
January 4: Quiet
January 3: The important things in life
January 2: Dating vs Marriage
January 1: Remind me why I'm doing this
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment