Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25: Lilly

Lilly is cat #4. We got her 4-5 years ago on Sammie's birthday. Ed's mom called him to say she had adopted a stray and we needed to pick her up. Um, ok. I got her and she settled right in.

Life with Lilly hasn't been without it's ups and downs. She and Ed don't get along well so there is tension there. They've worked out a truce, though, and seem to be getting along better.

The funniest thing about Lilly is her self-appointed duties as wake-up cat. Every morning when I go in to wake up the kids she follows me in their bedrooms. She jumps up on their beds and walks around purring and kneading.

This morning I was at my desk when the alarm went off. Lilly looked at me and headed towards the door.

Guess she didn't want to be late!









---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment