The scene: Ed and I are sitting in our car in the Office Depot parking lot. Ed is calling around to other locations to see if they have the item we are looking for.
A car pulls up in front of us. A couple gets out and goes inside. They come back out 5 minutes later and both walk to the passenger side of the vehicle. He opens the door for her. Ed and I both laugh and make the comment that they must've just started dating. They drive off.
A little bit later I mention that we still need to stop for groceries. Ed doesn't respond. I ask if he heard me and be says, "yeah, you said you still needed to give me a blow job.". We bantered for a bit then he said, "you used to do that, why don't you anymore?".
I said, "we aren't dating any more. How come you never open doors for me now?" He said he'd start opening doors again if I started doing the other thing again.
Oops.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment