As if my life isn't complicated enough, today I was informed that Alex was caught shoplifting at a local grocery store. At this point we have no idea what will happen next. All I know is the store called the police; an officer came out and picked Alex and his friend up and took them back to school (from which they were skipping).
The officer told Ed that he'd be receiving some paperwork in the mail. We don't know if Alex was charged at this point; we are in limbo right now. Ed did find out that Alex has been acting up at school again.
Right now he and I are waiting to see his pediatrician. Ed and I both agree that Alex needs to be back on ADHD meds; he can't control his impulses and gets into too much trouble when he's off them.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment