skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Monday, May 3, 2010
May 3: How does that work?
Took this picture at Goodwill yesterday. What the heck is "family apparel"?
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(30)
▼
May
(31)
May 31: Emu?
May 30: How do they know the sign is there?
May 29: Fuschia!
May 28: Three words
May 27: Lets try this again
May 26: Shazam!
May 25: Rain, rain...
May 24: BNL 4
May 23: Two peacocks
May 22: Meet the parents
May 21: Still searching
May 20: Not much to work with here
May 19: Alone
May 18: Happy birthday, Alex!
May 17: Speechless
May 16: Saturday Market on Sunday
May 15: Boobs and bras
May 14: My own personal hell
May 13: He's back!
May 12: Visit with a friend
May 11: Nipple piercings?
May 10: Ridiculous cars
May 9: Skinless almonds?
May 8: "Bones"
May 7: Written up
May 6: Well, that's just great
May 5: Happy Cinco de Mayo!
May 4: My coverage is fine, thank you
May 3: How does that work?
May 2: Thank you...
May 1: Will the owner of...
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment