skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
April 14: Time to travel again
Looks like I'm going to start traveling again for work...
Here's my first hotel room of the year. Woo-freakin'-hoo.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(30)
April 30: Torn
April 29: Long day...
April 28: We all scream...
April 27: Unwanted hairs
April 26: Words with Friends
April 25: Random shots from the coast
April 24: Not a sports fan
April 23: Haiku for the hell of it
April 22: Yum!
April 21: What the heck?
April 20: New tall paperbacks
April 19: Pedicures
April 18: Forts!
April 17: It finally happened...
April 16: Thoughts from the road
April 15: Hurry and grab these before they run out!
April 14: Time to travel again
April 13: Love these guys!
April 12: Twitter
April 11: Exploring the 'hood
April 10: Lazy Saturday
April 9: Quotes
April 8: Crazy weather
April 7: What am I doing?
April 6: Gullible is written on the ceiling
April 5: Who's there?
April 4: Sorry...
April 3: The Sarcmark
April 2: What do you do for a living?
April 1: I can't keep this blog up
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment