A friend of mine lost her father today. Before Chrisfmas last year he became ill with an undiagnosed illness. Over time his condition continued to worsen; nothing the doctors did seemed to be much help. He became pretty much non-responsive and last week the decision was made to take him off life support today.
I feel so bad for the family. I can't even imagine what it must be like to not only know that a loved one is going to die, but to know when it's going to happen, as well. What a horrible thing...to wake up this morning and know that this was on the calendar.
L, my thoughts are with you and your family. You are a strong, brave women, but if you need anything from me, please let me know. I'm only a few hours away.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment