skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Friday, March 19, 2010
March 19: All hooked up
Just got my IV hooked up for my nose/throat procedure. I'm about a half hour away from surgery. Good times!
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
▼
March
(31)
March 31: Still in a commercial phase
March 30: Now THIS commercial amuses me
March 29: Is this weird?
March 28: Old Navy
March 27: Add it to the shopping list
March 26: Divorce stats
March 25: The cat I don't own
March 24: 90% off
March 23: Well, that was weird
March 22: I do not have a cat.
March 21: Is my life boring?
March 20: I, palindrome, I
March 19: All hooked up
March 18: Nervous
March 17: Stepping outside my comfort zone
March 16: Outside the bedroom window
March 15: Stephen King
March 14: This cartoon scares me
March 13: One month
March 12: I got nothing
March 11: Online dating...?
March 10: I'm shocked
March 9: Anger sucks
March 8: Hail
March 7: Watching TV with friends...long distance
March 6: Chivalry is not dead?
March 5: Great deal!
March 4: Dolphins
March 3: The thing most on my mind
March 2: Second story view
March 1: Oh no
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment