skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Saturday, July 24, 2010
July 24: Long hot day
Spent the day with Sammie. Tired. More later.
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
▼
July
(29)
July 29: another concert
July 28: Toad!
July 27: Happy birthday, Sammie!
July 26: Way too hot
July 25: Getting closer
July 24: Long hot day
July 23: Blast from the past
July 22: What the heck?
July 21: Should I let her win?
July 20: I didn't actually need the scoop
July 19: First baseball game
July 18: Ridiculous cars
July 17: More sand!
July 16: Moving right along...
July 15: Scenes from the OR zoo
July 14: The boy...
July 13: The end
July 12: This is different
July 11: Camp
July 10: I want this
July 9: Still hot
July 8: Hot
July 7: Lack of motivation
July 6: Nice look
July 5: Does this look good to you?
July 4: Happy Birthday, America!!
July 3: Scenes from waterfront
July 2: Mind empty
July 1: Crazy traffic
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment