skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa 365
Friday, June 18, 2010
June 18: Ripples
Check out www.ripplesketches.blogspot.com to see what one person did to help with the catastrophic oil spill in the gulf. I bought one, will you?
---Posting from my iPhone every day in 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(210)
►
July
(29)
▼
June
(30)
June 30: Fly repellent?
June 29: Pool's open!
June 28: A girl and her cat
June 27: Arts Festival
June 26: Grandpa!!!!!!!
June 25: Procrastination
June 24: The new iPhones are here!
June 23: Dead car
June 22: No mouth
June 21: One more week!
June 20: Still not a winner
June 19: Sand Castles; Cannon Beach
June 18: Ripples
June 17: Busy
June 16: Waiting
June 15: Facebook
June 14: Playing catch-up
June 13: Triple Falls
June 12: Sun!
June 11: Happy birthday, C
June 10: Too funny!
June 9: Five Guys hamburgers
June 8: Hummingbirds!
June 7: Chip is a 4-letter word
June 6: World's Dumbest
June 5: I see a brown fence...
June 4: Curly!
June 3: Lips
June 2: Flamingos!!
June 1: Un-Belize-able!
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Melissa
So, for no good reason other than I feel like it, I've set up a new blog and have decided to see if I can post some sort of entry every day in the year 2012. I haven't been such a good blogger in the past; lets see how long I can keep this going.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment